In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, Summit Bank Foundation has responded by giving back to health care workers who give so much to us. Over 1000 meals have been provided to front-line bay area workers, and planning to provide over 10,000 total in the coming weeks.
In addition to feeding those fighting the pandemic, we also strive to provide support to local, small businesses including Kinder’s BBQ (Walnut Creek), Sunrise Bistro (Walnut Creek), Skipolini’s Pizza, Canesa’s Brooklyn Heros, and Home of Chicken and Waffles (Oakland) to deliver these meals.
Summit Bank Foundation has received generous donations from several of our supporters for the sole purpose of helping our health care workers who are working tirelessly to keep us safe.
All raised proceeds will fund meals delivered to healthcare workers at hospitals. We are planning to deliver meals to the following locations over the next 30 days:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Oakland
- Highlands Hospital, Oakland
- John Muir Hospital, Oakland
- Kaiser Hospital, Oakland
- Kaiser Hospital, Walnut Creek
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Santa Clara
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, San Francisco
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, Oakland
- UCSF Betty Irene Moore Women’s Hospital
- UCSF Mount Zion Hospital
- UCSF Parnassus Hospital
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital
For those interested in making a donation, please visit: https://summitbankfoundation.org/donate/
To view the full press release, please visit: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/summit-bank-foundation-supports-hospital-153500940.html